[CentOS-docs] Contributing to Wiki

Jim Woods redkilian at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 13:04:31 EDT 2011

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 9:40 AM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:
> The 'work part of the website ver2' is meant to take place in a
> development centric tool, like openatrium, rather than overloading what
> is essentially a flat-text target, ie the wiki.
>
> As Alan pointed out, a good place to start might be under your username
> on the wiki.

Fair enough. Does the openatrium tool exist yet? Is that something
else that needs to get done before moving forward? I wouldn't have
made the wiki request, or assumed that was the correct place do this
work if I had known there were plans to use another tool.

Ralph, can you create a HomePage for me? I would like to use that to
place a review of the existing web content, and maybe put up a
wireframe to show how the frontpage would look.

Thanks,

Jim