[CentOS-docs] The Wiki "Donate" Page.

Alan Bartlett ajb at elrepo.org
Tue Apr 5 14:23:44 EDT 2011

On 5 April 2011 17:54, R P Herrold <herrold at centos.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Apr 2011, Alan Bartlett wrote:

>> As I've finally got around to mentioning the above, I look west to the
>> US of A, wave at the ORC and ask if Russ would please make an
>> appropriate adjustment.

> I am not the project's attorney and disclaim any such role
>
> ---------------start disclaimer-------------------
>
> I_A_AL, but not your lawyer.  I offer legal advice and formal
> opinion only within the confines of a previously  established
> and explicit attorney-client relationship where privilege may
> be had;  and NEVER on a public list server.

> where in this case 'your' is the CentOS project

Obviously I am the fool, for I was under the impression that the
Devil's Advocate knew *everything* about the CentOS Project. ;-)

I have made an adjustment to the selection of words, quoted above, and
have transformed it into a sentence. Perhaps one of the other members
of the Core Team -- Johnny, Karanbir, Tru or Ralph -- will have less
qualms in checking that it is a true and meaningful statement.

Alan.