[CentOS-docs] 6.1 Release Notes translations

David Hrbáč david-lists at hrbac.cz
Tue Dec 6 14:52:37 EST 2011

Dne 6.12.2011 20:35, Joshua Thijssen napsal(a):
> I've created the dutch translation for 6.0, but they were never included
> on the main release page.
>
> I'm happy to translate the 6.1 release notes if somebody can add them to
> the main (english) list as a translation.

Joshua,
I will add it. On Dutch RN I can see:
 * [:Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS6.0/German:Dutch (ne)] - Joshua Thijsse
which is wrong. It should be:
 * [:Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS6.0/Dutch:XXX (ne)] - Joshua Thijsse
where XXX is "Dutch in Dutch". So please provide native name and I'm
going to add it. Also note, that there are include sections within the
RN which you must follow. Correct also page header to contain proper
language code.
Regards,
David Hrbáč