[CentOS-docs] Join translator group

Timothy Lee timothy.ty.lee at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 11:04:37 EST 2011

Hi, Christopher,

On 12/28/2011 08:43 AM, Christopher Meng wrote:
> Hey,everybody!I'd like to introduce myself into this group.My name is
> Christopher Meng from Beijing,China.I'm good at translating wiki
> pages,I now work in Fedoraproject.My aim is to translate CENTOS wiki
> into Simplified Chinese.
Thank you for your offer.  I'm currently maintaining the Chinese
translation of CentOS wiki.  Each page is manually translated to
Traditional Chinese first.  The Simplified version is then generated
using the converter in OpenOffice.

Apart from the QA wiki pages, nearly all pages have been translated to
Chinese.  I also track all changes and amend the corresponding
translation.  Would you like to help out by polishing the machine
generated Simplified Chinese translations?  They can be accessed via
from http://wiki.centos.org/zh/FrontPage

Regards,
Timothy Lee