[CentOS-docs] C6 needs a FAQ entry for GUI setup ( tweaking xorg.conf )

Manuel Wolfshant wolfy at nobugconsulting.ro
Thu Jul 21 17:23:18 EDT 2011

Hello

     As some of you probably already know, since RHEL 6 xorg.conf does
not exist any more by default. Based on the questions asked on IRC, I
think it would be a good idea to add a FAQ entry on how to create one (
and how to modify the resolution on systems where the defaults are not OK).
     Is anyone with prior experience in this domain willing to do it ?
Otherwise I'll have to compile one myself...

     manuel