[CentOS-docs] Wiki: Howtos/Virtualization/HyperV

Ozy the barbarian guitarist the_barbarian_guitarist at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 16 18:46:20 EDT 2011

Hello,

I've written a couple of articles about CentOS on my personal blog that i'd like
to share.
As mentionned py pschaff on the CentOS 5 forum (
https://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=30474&forum=37 ),
there could be a need of an article explaining how to virtualize CentOS 5 in
HyperV.

As i wrote my articles in french, i'm willing to translate them so they could
fit your wiki.
Here's my inital article about Hyper-V & CentOS:
http://www.badministrateur.com/en/node/66

I'm not the best admin out there as my blog's domain name suggests (Bad
Administrator :-), but all articles i wrote are tested and should work.
I'm willing to help if needed.

Best regards,
Ozy.

centos-docs account: OzydeJong
proposed subject:  Virtualization of CentOS 5 in Hyper-V
proposed location: Howtos/Virtualization/HyperV