[CentOS-docs] Wiki: Howtos/Virtualization/HyperV

Akemi Yagi amyagi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 19:16:19 EDT 2011

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 4:05 PM, Manuel Wolfshant
<wolfy at nobugconsulting.ro> wrote:
> On 03/17/2011 12:46 AM, Ozy the barbarian guitarist wrote:

>> As i wrote my articles in french, i'm willing to translate them so
>> they could fit your wiki.
>> Here's my inital article about Hyper-V & CentOS:
>> http://www.badministrateur.com/en/node/66
>>
>> I'm not the best admin out there as my blog's domain name suggests
>> (Bad Administrator :-), but all articles i wrote are tested and should
>> work.
>> I'm willing to help if needed.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Ozy.
>>
>> centos-docs account: OzydeJong
>> proposed subject: Virtualization of CentOS 5 in Hyper-V
>> proposed location: Howtos/Virtualization/HyperV
>>
>     I do not use Hyper-V myself ( I tried to avoid any Microsoft
> product as much as I can, and I see no reason to use their hypervisor
> since other free solutions exist) and therefore I cannot test, but I've
> read the article and it seems sane enough. And quite similar to what one
> must do to get better performance when using other popular solutions
> such as VMWare.

I almost forgot about the fact wolfy is fluent in French. I thought
about asking Fabian because it has to do with 'French' and
'guitarist'. :-)

The article looks like a useful addition to the wiki. I also look
forward to seeing more contributions from Ozy.

Akemi