[CentOS-docs] FOG on CentOS Wiki contribution suggestion?

Ralph Angenendt ralph.angenendt at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 16:22:02 EDT 2011

Am 25.03.11 17:15, schrieb Alex Goffe:

> It will be basic walk through to install fog version 0.29/0.30 on a
> CentOS server including making the extremely basic 3 changes
> (http://www.fogproject.org/wiki/index.php?title=Installation_on_CentOS_5.3#Installing_0.29_and_0.30),
> while using an existing Linux DHCP server.

Would you be able to generalize it a bit more (for example only use the
latest versions of the script and CentOS), remove the How To install
CentOS part and things like that?

What really would be great if there would be an rpm of FOG, as we
generally frown upon source installs (I gather this is binary stuff,
though?). If not possible, please include an overview of what gets
installed where by the installer.

Generally: Cleanup, tell a bit about FOG and tell a bit more about the
installation process.

Regards,

Ralph