[CentOS-docs] Request to Edit Wiki

Mike Karasoff mkarasoff at rgb.com
Wed May 18 19:04:09 EDT 2011

Not everything works "by default".  For instance, JTAG programmers for the FPGA tools.  I've had to set up some undocumented paths for SOPC and Nios development.  And there are some performance hacks that can speed builds.

I apologize for bothering the mailing list admins if the Centos Wiki isn't the appropriate place for this.