[CentOS-docs] Italian translation proposal

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 06:30:44 EDT 2011

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 11:31 AM, Manuel Wolfshant wrote:
> On 09/29/2011 12:06 PM, Manuel Wolfshant wrote:
>>
>> [[Include(Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS6.0,,from="##begin-translations",
>> to="##end-translations")]]
>
> I noticed that you were not making use of any of the booksmarks existing in
> the English version of the RN, so I modified your translation in order to
> use them

The problem is that I only applied a few modifications just for test
of using the wiki, then saved, then I was not able to edit the page
anymore...
When I log in with my GianlucaCecchi login and I go to
http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS6.0/Italian
I see the page but as a normal user, I don't see the "control button"
at top, that I instead see when I point to:
http://wiki.centos.org/GianlucaCecchi
(edit, edit(GUI).....)
I don't know if it is a matter of ACL definition or what...
Until this is fixed I can't put any additional change into the page..