[CentOS-docs] Introduction and Greetings

Crunch numbercruncher245 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 17:12:15 EDT 2012

Hi All,

For those who didn't get my first email, my name is Paul. I am 32 years
old. I am a South African,  and currently living in Santiago Chile. I've
always been messing around or playing on PC's. When I finished high
school, I started buying books and taking courses. The first machine I
remember using was a DOS IBM 386. The only thing I did on it was play
rogue and test drive and I was thrilled by this. Right after school I
did an MCSE course, and shortly after that I heard about linux in 1998.
I started off with Redhat 4 or 5 with a 2.2 kernel and it became central
to my computing interests. I have around 10 years linux/unix support
experience, mostly networking or ISP orientated roles but also using it
personally. In a stroke, that is it.

I would like to thank you all for your hospitality. I hope I can be of
service to you and return the favor, and if there is anything I could
help with, please drop me a line. I would love to hear from you.

Regards,

Paul (Crunch)