[CentOS-docs] http://www.centos.org/docs

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Fri Apr 6 19:08:10 EDT 2012

Hi,

On 04/06/2012 09:04 PM, Crunch wrote:
> For starters, I propose replacing all occurrences of upstream's name and
> replace all the upstream logos with CentOS ones. Somewhere near the end
> of the document include the link to the original document.

Do we need to do that ? Can we reduce the work a bit by saying :
"Here are the upstream docs, we build from the same sources and aim to
deliver the same functionality so things should apply the same to our
linux distro as well?'. And add a note to this effect on the bottom of
every page ( and maybe put in the CentOS Blue banner to the top ).

> I think leave the  ssh for now, I don't see the need. At most an ftp
> account with apache pointing at the directory, so that people can get to
> files easy enough. If it's good with you.

fair enough, lets get something up once there is something to look at.

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax