[CentOS-docs] Link change request

Christopher Meng cickumqt at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 23:04:49 EDT 2012

Hi admin,

Now I start editing the page of CentOS wiki in Simplified Chinese and I
found everypage created by Timothy is in such way:

wiki.CentOS.org/zh/xxxx

Now I want to say is that zh-cn is the best,even if you ask me the reason i
cannot give you a nice answer.

These days I'm just doing translation work in Fedora Project and they use
zh-cn code,of course many other projects are in this way,too.The only
exception is wikipedia, so I'd like to change all link into:

wiki.CentOS.org/zh-cn/xxxx

I don't know if my request is possible or not,and I will continue my
contribution if my request is declined.

Thanks a lot.

--

*Yours sincerely,*
*Christopher Meng*

Ambassador/Contributor of Fedora Project and many others.
http://cicku.me