[CentOS-docs] Indonesian Translation

Ralph Angenendt ralph.angenendt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 16:06:34 EST 2012

On 16.02.2012 04:05, Muhammad Panji wrote:
> Dear All,
> sorry for replying my own thread. I would like to ask how to start
> translating the wiki to Indonesian language. are there any steps that I
> have to do before I granted permission to edit wiki? thank you.

The wiki has some lines on how to contribute to the wiki.

http://wiki.centos.org/Contribute#head-42b3d8e26400a106851a61aebe5c2cca54dd79e5

Regarding your request to translate the wiki: Are you sure that you can
spend the time to completely translate the wiki? To keep it up to date
when the original pages change? Are you alone or do you have a few
people who want to help with that task?

Cheers,

Ralph