[CentOS-docs] Arabic wiki pages

Steve-Mustafa Ismail m.i.mustafa at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 01:55:07 EDT 2012

Well, for now I stand alone to be honest, but I have hopes.

As for coping with new content, my primary focus will be to convert what is
there already and then tackle the new.  In many cases, like this (
http://wiki.centos.org/TipsAndTricks/CDtoDVDMedia ), there's not much to do
except for the first paragraph and probably a few addition comments to be
inserted as explanatory notes, but otherwise a bash script is a bash
script.

My question now is how often does current content change?

One another thing, I wasn't planning in going back historically to change
all that, I was considering starting from version 6 onwards.

I will be asking around to see if there are others in the local LUG that
would be willing to join in this endeavor.

Well, the net is pretty much unicode ready these days :)  I'd have to
literally flip everything and that is usually not much of a hassle for a
template.  If the page is html standards compliant, and I'm certain it is,
then in the html tag, what is needed is "dir=rtl" and voila.  Check this:
http://www.w3.org/International/tutorials/bidi-xhtml/