[CentOS-docs] Translation of centos-art.sh script (Round 2)

R P Herrold herrold at centos.org
Mon Sep 24 18:46:50 EDT 2012

On Mon, 24 Sep 2012, Christoph Galuschka wrote:

>> already added to prepare functionality so they should be
>> installed once the prepare functionality completes its
>> duty.

working from the outlines at:
 	https://projects.centos.org/trac/artwork
 		- and -
 	http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork (intermittently today)

testing, I seem to get a forkbomb exhausting all process
handles, two times running ... I will look into this further

[artwork at centos-art ~]$ \
 	Projects/CentOS/trunk/Scripts/Bash/centos-art.sh prepare
/home/artwork/artwork/trunk/Scripts/Bash/Functions/Commons/cli.sh:
fork: retry: No child processes
/home/artwork/artwork/trunk/Scripts/Bash/Functions/Commons/cli.sh:
fork: retry: No child processes
[then it starts displaying content again for a while]
         unset -f $FUNCDEF;
     done
}
declare -fx cli_unsetFunctions
/home/artwork/artwork/trunk/Scripts/Bash/Functions/Commons/cli.sh:
fork: retry: No child processes
/home/artwork/artwork/trunk/Scripts/Bash/Functions/Commons/cli.sh:
fork: retry: No child processes
/home/artwork/artwork/trunk/Scripts/Bash/Functions/Commons/cli.sh:
fork: retry: No child processes
/home/artwork/artwork/trunk/Scripts/Bash/Functions/Commons/cli.sh:
fork: retry: No child processes
/home/artwork/artwork/trunk/Scripts/Bash/Functions/Commons/cli.sh:
fork: Resource temporarily unavailable
cli ()
{
     local CLI_FUNCNAME='';
     local CLI_FUNCDIRNAM='';
     local CLI_FUNCSCRIPT='';
     local ARGUMENTS='';
[and then back into the forkbomb until I ^c it]

The wiki was not responding intermittently, as I was testing,
so I could not check the edits to revert:

The following error was encountered while trying to retrieve
the URL: http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork

     Connection to 72.232.194.162 failed.

I will try again with yet another fresh deploy tomorrow

-- Russ herrold