[CentOS-docs] Mail / Web server guides

Christian Salway ccsalway at itmanx.com
Mon Mar 25 04:59:08 UTC 2013

Hi Ralph,

I would love to write some guides but I just don't have the time at the
moment (work commitments), but for those that would like the scripts and
maybe write up some guides, you can download them from:

http://www.itmanx.com/downloads/scripts.tar.gz

This has been tested on a fresh install of CentOS 6.3 x64 minimal.

Run the prerequisites.sh file (eg. sh prerequisites.sh) first just to make
sure you have wget.  Then run run.sh.  You can see inside run.sh what it
sets up.  I have also made every file independent if you'd like to just
install a particular feature.

In the archive are also 3 files named newemail.sh, newwebsite.sh and
newftpuser.sh to get you started post install.

When I get more time, I will be happy to write up some guides.

Kind regards,
Christian Salway