[CentOS-es] expiración de cuentas

Renato Covarrubias listas en rnt.cl
Mar Abr 13 16:03:01 UTC 2010

El 12/04/10 16:05, Germán Suárez escribió:
> Gracias por el aporte.
> ya probe, pero no he podido encontrar la clave para solucionar el
> tema, espero me puedan dar otras ideas que me puedan ayudar a
> solucionar el tema...

Un extracto de `man passwd`:

-w     This  will set the number of days in advance the user will begin
       receiving warnings that her password will expire, if the  user’s
       account supports password lifetimes.  Available to root only.

-i     This  will  set  the  number  of  days which will pass before an
       expired password for this account will be taken to mean that the
       account  is  inactive  and  should  be  disabled,  if the user’s
       account supports password lifetimes.  Available to root only.

Será eso?

--
Renato Covarrubias Romero                   counter.li.org  #399677
listas [at] rnt.cl                                    http://rnt.cl