[CentOS-gsoc] Corey's GSoC "office hours"

Corey Henderson corman at cormander.com
Tue Mar 17 00:39:21 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I'm mentoring the kpatch delivery for this year's GSoC. My apologies if
I'm a little late to the party.

My availability during my work day is limited to email from my mobile
device. As such, I've decided to set a time each weekday evening that I
can consistently be online and available for chat and other live
conversation.

10pm to 11pm US Mountain time on weekdays I'll be online. I plan on
putting in about 2 hours each night, so I'll be online before 10pm
sometimes, and sometimes after 11pm based on my schedule - but from 10
to 11 I can certainly commit to.

If you don't see me, send an email to this list or me directly with what
medium you're online at, and I should see it pretty quick.

Thanks,

--
Corey