[CentOS-mirror] Mirror Changes - Important

Martin Foster martin_foster at pacific.net.au
Mon Apr 4 10:09:46 UTC 2005

Hello CentOS mirrors,

Pacific Internet (Australia) has completed the split.

http://mirror.pacific.net.au/linux/caosity/
ftp://mirror.pacific.net.au/linux/caosity/

http://mirror.pacific.net.au/linux/CentOS/
ftp://mirror.pacific.net.au/linux/CentOS/

Due to disk space issues, we are not carrying:
	- cAos 1.0
	- CentOS 2.1

This exclusion will be removed when a new 4TB array arrives.  (*soon*, says
the vendor...)

Cheers,

-Martin Foster
Systems Engineer