[CentOS-mirror] new mirror

Dayne Broderson dayne at alaska.edu
Sun Apr 30 21:26:59 UTC 2006

Cool,

By the way, the state abbreviation for Alaska is AK not AL.  AL is for
Alabama.  Not a big deal.

One time a book I ordered took 3 months to get delivered because it was
bouncing around Alabama.  The person who took my order had done the same
thing.. at some point in the mail system somebody recognized the ZIP code
and corrected the address.  That was a long wait for a book.

# dayne at alaska.edu # 907.474.6182 #