[CentOS-mirror] CentOS deleted our mirror of the list ?

Lance Davis lance at uklinux.net
Thu Jul 6 00:34:09 UTC 2006

uklinux.net -
The ISP of choice for the discerning Linux user.

On Thu, 6 Jul 2006, LuxHosting wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Some hours ago, i send a mail to let you know that we want to delete our
> german CentOS mirror, but i think that the webmaster deleted also our primary
> mirror in Luxembourg on the CentOS mirror page ...
> This one is our public CentOS mirror, so why do you deleted it ???
> If you don't need a mirror in Luxembourg, then it's your choice ... :(

We dont work that quickly ;)

The mirror is not listed because it is out of date, but that isnt your
fault, it is the fault of one of our mirror servers running out of disk
space and no longer syncing. That has now been removed from the rotation,
and when your mirrors sync they will again be shown on the list.

(if you want to remove the .de one then just stop it syncing ;)

We will get around to it ...

Regards
Lance