[CentOS-mirror] dvd iso sync arrangements

ftpmirror ftpmirror at ncnu.edu.tw
Mon May 15 13:13:28 UTC 2006

hi:

ftp.ncnu.edu.tw (163.22.12.51) provides the rsync service, and we would
like to be a  master sync mirror.

http://ftp.ncnu.edu.tw/Linux/CentOS/
ftp://ftp.ncnu.edu.tw/Linux/CentOS/

rsync://ftp.ncnu.edu.tw/centos/  (everything except dvd.iso)
rsync://ftp.ncnu.edu.tw/centos-incdvd/  (everything including dvd.iso)