[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror

Nazario Mahomed nazariomahomed at yahoo.com
Thu May 18 10:04:10 UTC 2006

Hi there,

I start the rsync to synchronize with the CentOS
Server in order to download the respective files.
Everything starts fine, but somewhere the connection
is closed with the following errors:
"rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (949073556
bytes received so far)
+[receiver]
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code
12) at io.c(463)
+[receiver=2.6.8]
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (2281066 bytes
received so far)
+[generator]
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code
12) at io.c(463)
+[generator=2.6.8]"

can someone forwarder help ?
What I have to do in order to solve this problem and
have our internal mirror up2date to serve our comapny
needs?

Thanks in advance
Nazario

Nazario Mahomed