[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror

Daniele Carbonetti sun75 at danielec.it
Mon May 29 09:30:20 UTC 2006

Hi,
I' ve setup a new mirror. It is now up & running!:)

URLs:

http://www.dcl-arch.it/pub/1/CentOS/
ftp://www.dcl-arch.it/pub/1/CentOS/

HTTP & FTP access are up & running. I'll setup also a rsync and yum server access. I'll let you know when they will be available and their URLs!

The CentOS archive is updated 4 times/day (every 0:00, 6:00, 12:00, 18:00 GMT+1 DST time). It uses lockfiles.

This mirror is in Rome, Italy. It has a full 100Mbit Internet connection.

The sponsoring organization is....myself: Daniele Carbonetti
My contact email is: sun75 at danielec.it

The mail site is: http://www.dcl-arch.it

If you have any questions, please contact me!:)

Bye!

----
Daniele Carbonetti
Unix System Administrator