[CentOS-mirror] Header.html insertion

Matthew Martz mdmartz at gflug.net
Tue Nov 14 13:18:07 UTC 2006

> I just opened a new mirror, but I see that I didn't the HEADER.HTML.
>
> Wanted to ask, where do I get the graphics and how do I insert the
> HEADER.HTML into the page?

I looked through the contents of your mirror and it appears as though your
initial rsync has not completed yet.  There are still many files missing.
The initial rsync may take several days to complete.  You can check on the
progress by entering the directory where rsync is storing the files and
typing "du -hs"  You should get a value close to 61G.  If you execute "du
-hc --max-depth=1" you can see the per directory totals which should
closely match the values found at http://mirror.linux.gflug.net/#du

You can check to see if rsync is still running by issuing a "ps aux | grep
rsync".

Cheers!
--
Matthew Martz