[CentOS-mirror] University of Valladolid (Spain) Mirror Updates

Guillermo R billy at gui.uva.es
Mon Oct 9 21:26:02 UTC 2006

      Hello!,

   we have some news for the Spanish mirror listed as "Universidad de
Valladolid"

  1 - We are carrying DVD images now! So... could you, Lance, allow access
to ftp.gui.uva.es (157.88.36.5) so we stop getting the dvd isos from
ftp-stud.fht-esslingen.de?
  2 - We do have RSYNC access! --> rsync://ftp.gui.uva.es/centos/
No restrictions but we'll be watching for performance.

  So... that's all :)

    Guillermo R

  PS: Do you still need master syncs?

  <     Guillermo Rodriguez Cano ||| billyATTguiD.O.TuvaD.O.Tes      >
  <    So this is how liberty dies... with a thunderous applause     >
  <            (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith 2005)             >
  < Grupo Universitario de Informatica ||| Universidad de Valladolid >
  <              Miembro Num. 248 ||| Tesorero del GUI               >