[CentOS-mirror] New mirror mirror.chpc.utah.edu

David Richardson David.Richardson at utah.edu
Tue Oct 24 01:11:57 UTC 2006

I've been running an unofficial mirror for a while, but now that I've got
some new hardware, it's time to make it official:

Sponsor: University of Utah - Center for High Performance Computing
Sponsor link: http://www.chpc.utah.edu/
Mirror URL: http://mirror.chpc.utah.edu/pub/centos
             rsync://mirror.chpc.utah.edu/pub/centos
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Bandwidth: 1 gbit
Versions: All
Architectures: All
DVD ISOs: Yes
Sync Frequency: Every 6 hours

Did I leave anything out?

I'm currently synching against mirrors.kernel.org (I tried using
msync.centos.org and it blew away the DVD images). What's the magic spell
to use msync without losing the DVDs?

Thanks,
Dave

--
David Richardson <david.richardson at utah.edu>
"It can be scary meeting new people, especially when they