[CentOS-mirror] New CentOS Mirror

Grigorios G. Papazoglou grp at med.uoc.gr
Fri Sep 15 07:06:04 UTC 2006

Hello list,

we have set up one more CentOS mirror, accessible in:

http://mirrors.med.uoc.gr/centos

This is located in the Faculty of Medicine, University of Crete,
Heraklion, Greece (http://www.med.uoc.gr).

Currently, we mirror only versions 3 and 4, for the i386 platform (soon
there will be an upgrade for which we will inform you immediately). This
is accessible via a Gigabit line, and currently via HTTP (FTP and
perhaps rsync will be considered soon). It is kept in sync 4 times a day.

Please contact me via the mailing list for any comments/suggestions.

Regards,
--
Grigorios G. Papazoglou
System Administrator