[CentOS-mirror] Rsync on Windows & Mirroring Best Practices

Mote, Ty R. Ty.Mote at krumisd.net
Sat Sep 16 22:43:51 UTC 2006

There isn't anything native. You can do virtual directories within IIS but not programmatically (again, natively) so it would be a hassle.

I'll just plan on putting up a centos box (using some spare parts from my girlie robot) and host the mirror that way. This only means it will be a few weeks before I come online... no big deal.

--
Ty R. Mote
Assistant Director of Technology
ty.mote at krumisd.net