[CentOS-mirror] DVD Images, again, please?

Daniele Carbonetti sun75 at danielec.it
Wed Apr 11 10:04:19 UTC 2007

Hi,
I done the initial dvd-archive sync from
rsync://mirror.chpc.utah.edu/pub/centos (I hope they don't mind me!)
because the few dvd mirrors listed in Europe are wrong or too slow (from
Italy) to sync with.

So, can I get listed to have DVD-isos and can I get my IP (217.220.32.45)
allowed to sync directly from the master server (and, can you specify what
is the correct master rsync URL?) because, I think, the utah.edu can be
get angry with me!:))

Until them, I'll continue to sync with them (utah.edu: if you concern
about that, let me know...).

Thank you,

Regards.

----