[CentOS-mirror] DVD Images, again, please?

Voll, Toivo toivo at acnet.usf.edu
Wed Apr 11 20:35:23 UTC 2007

We're presently syncing the rest of the tree from the masters, but still don't have access to the DVDs. Is there any other source where I can get them from before the bit flip so I don't have to compete with the rest of the world when the rush starts?

Also, while we do show up on the public mirror list, the URL is still showing up as the old (ftp.net.usf.edu) instead of ftp.usf.edu, and we show only FTP as a valid method, while in fact we also do http. (http://ftp.usf.edu/pub/centos)

--
Toivo Voll
Data Network Management