[CentOS-mirror] Syncing of CentOS 5 to mirrors.

Lance Davis lance at centos.org
Wed Apr 11 22:52:38 UTC 2007

The sync seems to be going apace now - we aim to release tomorrow.

Please would mirrors that have synced and have approx 20GB in the
centos/5.0/ tree email this list to confirm.

Also if any mirrors are listed on our website as only carrying 3 or 4 or
both and want to carry 5 then they will need to let us know to update the
database once they have synced.

I wil sort out access to the dvd sync - but I think we need ot
stand up another server for that role ...

Thanks

Lance

--
uklinux.net -
The ISP of choice for the discerning Linux user.