[CentOS-mirror] Status of dvd iso for CentOS mirrors.

archive-admin at mirrorservice.org archive-admin at mirrorservice.org
Thu Apr 19 13:30:24 UTC 2007

Yes it would be nice for mirror owner to be able to access the
error log of the iso checker we seem to have dropped off again...
not suer why we are under high load due to another distro release a could
see exactly where we droppepd off.

Also how often does the list refresh?

as for iso's via ftp only try a variant on the following in apache.
note the the RewriteCond file test stuff is broken for large files and
always fails

Try A variant on the following

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} .*(DVD|dvd).*\.iso$
RewriteRule ^(/sites/.*\.iso)$ ftp://ftp.mirrorservice.org$1
[redirect,last]

Phill.