[CentOS-mirror] New mirror application (Taiwan)

rray ibm rrayibm at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 02:01:00 UTC 2007

Dear Sir:

I have setup a new centos mirror,and hope to be the mirror sites of CentOS.

following details about my mirror site:

- name: TaiChung County Education Network Center
- syncing every 6 hours
- city: TaiChung
- state/country: Asia/Taiwan
- bandwidth: Gigabit 1000Mbit

- name/ip: ftp.tcc.edu.tw / 163.17.38.18 <ftp://ftp.163.17.38.18>- link:

  http://ftp.tcc.edu.tw/Linux/CentOS/

  ftp://ftp.tcc.edu.tw/Linux/Centos/

- mirroring architectures: all
- mirroring versions: 4.x,5.x

PS:

1.My site support DVD isos lagre files via http .

2.From now I have rsync files from  mirror.chpc.utah.edu and mirror.averse.net

3.How to access the msync.centos.org ?

--------------

name and link to the sponsoring organization :

Name:TaiChung County Education Network Center

     http://www.tcc.edu.tw/

email address of  preferred contact :

rrayibm At gmail.com

cik At boe.tcc.edu.tw