=?gb2312?B?tPC4tDogW0NlbnRPUy1taXJyb3JdIE5ldyBCZWlqaW5nIE1pcnJvcg==?=

Kelphon kelphon at kingstor.com
Fri Feb 9 18:43:33 UTC 2007

I found the key

In /etc/http/conf.d/welcome.conf file. This LocationMatch remove Indexes
support.

<LocationMatch "^/+$">

    Options -Indexes

    ErrorDocument 403 /error/noindex.html

</LocationMatch>

So we must add LocationMath¡¯s Indexes in my virtual host configuration

<LocationMatch "^/+$">

    Options -Indexes

</LocationMatch>

  _____

·¢¼þÈË: centos-mirror-bounces at centos.org
[mailto:centos-mirror-bounces at centos.org] ´ú±í Kelphon
·¢ËÍʱ¼ä: 2007Äê2ÔÂ10ÈÕ 1:21
ÊÕ¼þÈË: 'Mailing list for CentOS mirrors.'
Ö÷Ìâ: ´ð¸´: [CentOS-mirror] New Beijing Mirror

Congratulations

Could you please share you configuration to me.

My web root directory¡¯s autoindex is bad. But he sub-directory is ok

http://mirror.kingstor.com/  --- bad

http://mirror.kingstor.com/centos  -- good

  _____

·¢¼þÈË: centos-mirror-bounces at centos.org
[mailto:centos-mirror-bounces at centos.org] ´ú±í Richard Ford
·¢ËÍʱ¼ä: 2007Äê2ÔÂ9ÈÕ 23:36
ÊÕ¼þÈË: Mailing list for CentOS mirrors.
Ö÷Ìâ: [CentOS-mirror] New Beijing Mirror

New Beijing Mirror, we are on both CNCBig, CNCSmall, China Telecom, Great
Wall, Keji Wang and Jiao Yu Wang Networks. Though those of us in China know
how routing really works here...cough, cough...

I may add an IP alias via our routers in HK for south China users and HK
users to come in up on the main south china backbone at a later date - but I
need to wait for our CISCO engineer to come back from holidays as I suck at
IOS.

Anyway.

url: http://centos.candishosting.com.cn/

sync: Every 6 hours, so 4 times per day

location: Beijing, PR China

bandwidth cap: Unlimited

speed: Unlimited 100mbits Dedicated Fibre

organization: CANDIS Group

organization url: http://www.candis.com.cn

email: hosting at candis.com.cn / rford at candis.com.cn

Cheers,