[CentOS-mirror] Mirroring Release of CentOS 5 Beta

Richard Ford rford at candis.com.cn
Fri Mar 9 04:50:28 UTC 2007

G'Day Lance,

I am not questioning your design goals or requirements.

But it took me having to read many response to get a grip as to what
is what.  The fact that others may be able to do this with less
reading or more time hacking, is not an idigtment of my competency.
The art of good communication is brevity, accuracy and timeliness.

I am not trying to score points here, but next time a major effort is
needed, maybe the "thought writing" and desires are popped into a
text editor first and re-read before going out in email - as opposed
to writing as it is thought of direct to email.

Anyway, I still don't know if I need a seperate IP - but I will
assign one in any case.

URL:	centos-beta.candishosting.com.cn
IP:		211.157.103.176

Cheers,