[CentOS-mirror] Mirrors now live for beta

Lance Davis lance at centos.org
Tue Mar 13 03:39:01 UTC 2007

The following mirrors are now live for beta.centos.org :-

centos-beta.sh.cvut.cz
centos-beta.nanardon.zarb.org
mirror.averse.net
betamirror.nsc.liu.se
centos-beta.mirror.chpc.utah.edu
centos-beta.mirror.steadfast.net

Thanks guys ...

The following mirrors havent been made live because of the errors shown
:-

---

centos-beta.candishosting.com.cn	not synced yet

---

centos-beta.mirror.karneval.cz		rsync error

rsync: failed to connect to centos-beta.mirror.karneval.cz:
Connection refused
rsync error: error in socket IO (code 10) at clientserver.c(83)

---

centos-beta.lisas.de			rsync error

@ERROR: chroot failed
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (398 bytes read so far)
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(165)

---

centos-beta.politechnika.lublin.pl	rsync error

rsync: failed to connect to centos-beta.politechnika.lublin.pl: Connection

--

beta.centos.mirrorservice.org		rsync error

rsync doesnt have centos-beta target

--

mirror.cs.vt.edu			rsync error

rsync: failed to connect to mirror.cs.vt.edu: Connection refused
rsync error: error in socket IO (code 10) at clientserver.c(83)

--

centos-beta.mirror.gflug.net		rsync error

rsync shows wrong subdirectory for centos-beta target
should be root dir

--

Please correct the error and we will retest .

We will shortly be making the centos 5 beta public

Regards
Lance

--
uklinux.net -
The ISP of choice for the discerning Linux user.