[CentOS-mirror] Mirroring Release of CentOS 5 Beta

Sun Mar 25 11:41:12 UTC 2007

It's not like we have anything going on ...

We are only trying to release CentOS-5, build updates for CentOS-4 and
do the Beta for CentOS-4.5 ... while a major meeting (Linux World Expo -
Belgium) is going on.

I'm sure all our Paid employees can handle that ... oh, wait, nobody
pays for this stuff ... it's all given away free and people volunteer
their time to do all this ... hmmm, maybe that has something to do with
it.