[CentOS-mirror] Re: mirror down - bluehost

jay at ossmirror.com jay at ossmirror.com
Thu Apr 10 21:53:30 UTC 2008

Ya,
   They sent me an email saying "It has come to our attention that your
site is using an extreme amount of resources on our servers and
network.  You have outgrown the Hostmonster Shared hosting package.  It
is getting increasingly more difficult to keep your site online for
shared hosting as it degrades the experience for the other users on our
server". Then I got a refund message from Paypal with a note saying
"Account was taking up too much space on server, account has been
deleted and I am refunding the dedicated ip". I have only been using
about 250 gig of space and 650 gig of bandwidth a month so I am still
confused as to why my account was shutdown. I talked to support last
night and they said they have seen allot of these lately. I have
switched all of my web pages over to Host Gator. They offer 1 TB of
storage and unlimited bandwidth for 12 a month. Hopefully it will be
better.

---
Jay