[CentOS-mirror] Decommissioning Mirror

David Stanford dthomas53 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 02:47:06 UTC 2008

Hello,

I regret to inform that I will be decommissioning the following mirror:

ftp://mirror.daemonbox.net

Unfortunately, my company is doing away with employee colocation and, as a
result, I will have to remove my mirror server. I will keep this mirror up
for an additional week or so just so the few projects I've been mirroring
have time to remove the links from their sites.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

-David
--
[root at fbsd ~]# fortune
Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion.