[CentOS-mirror] Re: Mirror Back Online

Richard Ford rford at candis.com.cn
Mon Feb 25 07:30:31 UTC 2008

Yes still syncing.....

We have to pull almost all of the mirror again.... please do not
remove us from the mirror manager list.

We were the first in Beijing and first in north China.  We are
dedicated to this.  I used mirror-manager to ensure that my
understanding of up to date is the same as your systems.  China has
crappy international links in case you are wondering.

RF.