[CentOS-mirror] Now serving DVDs

Henk van Lingen henkvl at cs.uu.nl
Mon Jun 23 07:31:36 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 01:07:15PM -0700, Lien, Dave wrote:
  > I have decided to start serving DVDs.  Feel free to flag me as a DVD
  > host on the mirror page.

  I think I can also do that
  (I've a fast mirror, http://archive.cs.uu.nl/mirror/Linux/centos/).
  When I started mirroring, CentOS didn't do DVD's on mirrors.

  What should I change? (I now mirror eu-msync.centos.org::CentOS/ )

  Regards,

--
Henk van Lingen, Systems Administrator & DBA                  (o-      -+
Dept. of Computer Science, Utrecht University.                /\        |