[CentOS-mirror] Syncing 5.2

Roberto R. Morelli morelli at es.net
Mon Jun 23 15:11:48 UTC 2008

Hello Tru,

We sent did the procedure quite a while ago to be listed as a mirror and have
been maintaining one for quite a while (8TB).

If something feel thru the cracks, more than happy to do the process over, let
me know.

Something changed in our router for linux-src.es.net (IPv4) address, will look
into and fix it.

For IPv6:  rsync://linux.mirrors.es.net/centos [ 2001:400:15::17 ].

Cheers,
Roberto

--
Roberto R. Morelli