[CentOS-mirror] Now serving DVDs

Henk van Lingen henkvl at cs.uu.nl
Tue Jun 24 11:57:09 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 10:41:32AM +0200, Henk van Lingen wrote:

  > >  ( archive.cs.uu.nl / 131.211.84.186 )

  >   Oke, can we try to solve the "@ERROR: Unknown module 'CentOS-incdvd'"
  >   prob now?

  Hi Tru,

  In a similar thread, you are talking about the "RFC on public centos
  mirrors" post. I've looked into that, but I'm not sure I understand it
  or if it's about our mirror. I think our mirror is "tier 1". In any case,
  it is on the dutch research network "surfnet" and so has a fast
  connection to the outside world. Is that enough to become included or
  not?

  In any case, I'm not going to switch  over to a non centos.org machine
  to mirror from (i use my mirror to maintain university critical desktops
  and servers). So if there is a mirror stop currently, i forget about
  mirroring the DVD's.

  Thanks for clarifying,

--
Henk van Lingen, Systems Administrator & DBA                  (o-      -+
Dept. of Computer Science, Utrecht University.                /\        |