[CentOS-mirror] New CentOs Mirror - Dhaka, Bangladesh - Asia

Bangladesh Network Information Center centos-org at bauani.org
Tue Mar 11 20:16:58 UTC 2008

Dear All

I am happy to Announce our first, One and Only Mirror of CentOS in Dhaka, Bangladesh - A little country of south Asia.

Details of our CentOS Mirror:

Contact: centos-org at bauani.org
Protocols: HTTP
Centos Versions: ALL
Arch: ALL official of CentOS
HTTP URL: http://www.bdnic.net/mirrors/centos/
Syncing: 2 to 3 Times a day
DVD ISOs: We are Currently Working with Kernel.Org to Get Access to Their Mirror for DVD IOS(s).
Bandwidth: 10Mb/s for Bangladesh, 3Mb/s for International
Location: Telnet Data Center, Dhaka, Bangladesh

Due to high charge for Bandwidth, we have to limit 3Mb/s for International and 10Mb/s for our Country, Bangladesh
Also this is First, One and Only CentOS Mirror in Bangladesh

1Gb/s Bandwidth for organizations who have Direct Peering with Telnet Communication Limited (http://www.telnet-bd.com/) Data Center.

Please add our mirror to your list of mirror sites. Within Short Time it will have 100Mb/s for International.

With Thanks

Ahamed Bauani
Bangladesh Network Information Center
http://www.bdnic.net/