[CentOS-mirror] major/minor version in tree

CentOS Mirror Maintainer of BDNIC.NET centos-org at bauani.org
Tue Nov 11 10:09:10 UTC 2008

Hi Maria

Thank you for supporting CentOS. Actually all the content of tree 5 is
hardlink to 5.2 which don't mean you MUST need to create tree for 5.
But if you are running a mirror, I will suggest you to create a
directory /centos/5/ which may allow you to maintain the sync script
easer and keep you away from getting error report of 'crond'.

With Regards

Ahamed Bauani
http://blog.bauani.org/