[CentOS-mirror] DVD Mirror

Shaun Ewing s.ewing at aussiehq.com.au
Wed Nov 12 12:47:42 UTC 2008

On 12/11/08 10:53 PM, "Tru Huynh" <tru at centos.org> wrote:

> I am trying to only allow new ACL from the largest public servers.

Hi Tru,

We are not currently carrying DVD images of CentOS.

We can carry DVD images - it is not an issue for us. What is an issue for us
is synchronising against different mirrors to ensure we always have the up
to date images and DVDs.

We would like to carry DVDs if we can gain access to the msync-dvd mirror.
We can also provide http, rsync and ftp access to our mirror where required.

Please let me know what your preference is. If you would prefer we remain in
our current state then I am happy to do so. If you need another mirror in
the apac region carrying everything (even if I extend our mirror to carry
2.x) then I am happy to do so.

-Shaun

--
Shaun Ewing