[CentOS-mirror] CentOS Mirror of Bangladesh Will Down for 1 Week

centos-org at bauani.org centos-org at bauani.org
Tue Sep 2 18:33:49 UTC 2008

Hi All

Actually The Hardware is Ready and Apache is installed. Also the initial Sync Process Started.

But due to the transit provider problem (You Know, Only one IGW in Bangladesh is now operational). I am working for My data center to connecting with them and make a policy for transit.
As soon inisial FULL SYNC done, I will let you know.

Thanks to all for your support. Oh, one more thing, I also want to give support for 'yum' and other issue (Like CentOS PLUS) etc and want to add my mirror to CentOS central GEO IP system. Any advice for me?

THanks

Ahamed Bauani
http://www.bauani.org/

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 9:02 PM, Tru Huynh <tru at centos.org> wrote:

    On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 10:43:19PM +0600, centos-org at bauani.org wrote:

    > Dear ALL

    > Sorry for being down. Will come back soon.

    It's seen to be back now :)

    Cheers.

    Tru