[CentOS-mirror] ACL for DVD ISO images

Tru Huynh tru at centos.org
Fri Aug 21 09:59:56 UTC 2009

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 03:25:26PM +0900, Kazuhiro Fujieda wrote:
> Dear mirror administrator,

Hello,

> Our server `ftp.jaist.ac.jp' is providing DVD ISO images and
> listed as a server supporting DVD downloads on the mirror list.
right, and according to your initial setup found on the mailing list
archives, you were syncing from ftp.ncnu.edu.tw.

> But it does not have the right to access the module:
> rsync://msync-dvd.centos.org/CentOS-incdvd
As soon as we can cope with it, I would be happy to open
up the mirror access to a larger public.
For the moment RIKEN is the closest public mirror having
access to centos.org master dvd mirrors. And has much more
bandwith than we will ever have is this area of the world.

Best regards and thank you for your support.

Tru